VOOM Fix Your Damned Program Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
And I don't mean the listing today, I mean the amount of time the damn thing goes out. Thursday night my guide only went out 6 hours so I reset it and within 1/2 hour, it was back out over 24 hours. This morning I go to set a timer for a Sunday show and the stupid ass guide stops at 7:30 Sunday morning. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am sick and tired of this crap.

If the sheer number of threads on a given topic is in any way influential to the powers that be at Voom, we can all rest assured that the days of having trouble with the PG are numbered! ;)

DarrellP said:
...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am sick and tired of this crap.
Come on. Don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think! ;)

Seriously, it is ridiculous. They have had plenty of time to fix it.

My fear is, with all the silence, spin-off, merging, etc., perhaps a lot of Voom people are quitting(?), including those who maintain the PG and perhaps the bookkeeping dept. I don't want to start any rumors. But, why else would they have so many problems with bookkeeping and PG maintenance? Has anybody expedited these problems with Wilt? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)