voom hd satellite

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

robert luzzi

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 5, 2004
western pa.
i am a satellite tech of 5 years installing directv. i also install voom.

hd isnt all that in our area because of our hills and valleys

been reading the posts and threads, you are HOPEING that echostar buys voom?????? WHY??? one loser taking over another?

once the spaceway birds launch in march and sept , LOOK OUT 1000 hds and every local in the country spot beamed by the best bird in flight

again, mr ergen, do not let the door hit you on the a** on THE WAY OUT :D

While that is a rather loud comment. I agree on the context.

I think that if charlie gets voom he will take the satellite and transponders and get rid of everything else, leaving voom customers hung out to dry...

Dish with voom control would suck.... Im really hoping if a merger/buyout happens that its microsoft.... because Voom still has that lockheed contract for their 5 Ku sats which will own spaceway but a few thousand HD channels (provided they ever go up, but with microsoft you know the money would be there).

My problem is that I can'tsee any of the current D* or E* birds without a 30' mast. At 61.5, Voom's bird is in the perfect place for me.

Cant understand why people wouldnt want E* to buy Voom:

You'd probably get Better customer service, fewer billing errors, a smoother install experience without Installs Inc, more SD Channels, A more stable STB, a DVR that would probably be better than anything Motorola may come up with and a free cure for insomnia - charlie chats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)