Voom In/Out Last 18 hours?

kito2112

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
My service has been going in and out for the last 18 or so hours. Anyone else? This morning I am watching Wimbledon on ESPN HD-NOT, but cannot recieve other channels, all I get is blocks.

Did you try to plug/unplug receiver? Check your satellite signal strength? It does not look like it has been out for anyone else. Please post those numbers.

Signal strength is 94. Clear day. I did a reboot by holding the power switch, then it remapped the channels. Oddly, I am getting digitized blocks on some channels I've watched recently, no signal on the rest of the channels and ESPNHD still coming in fine??? I'll try unplugging it. Thanks for the help.

Lots of storms...

We had a lot of storms coming through the NY area yesterday. We've seen this affect their transmissions before. Makes you wonder why they don't build an uplink facility out where there are fewer storms...

The Rickster

Update

Just FYI, It turns out we had a high wind storm while I was sleeping a few nights ago and it tweaked the poisition of my dish ever so slightly. I still had a 94 signal strength when I was having trouble, but a few tweaks on the roof and she's all better now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts