Voom informercial on FUSE / new Trailer on Cinema10

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Saw a trailer in nice HD for a movie that may have been done on a low budget, but based on a short story I love from Ray Bradbury, "The Sound of Thunder". Check it out on between shows on Cinema 10...

Also caught a peek at the Voom informercial, clean well polished, I think it was filmed in HD... but seriously the only thing that makes me cringe in the whole informercial is when they show the prices for hardware, or the lease and $200 installation. I think it would have made me think long and hard about signing up then. I jumped on to Voom for the lease option, no contract, no installation. However if they had a contract of 1 or 2 years I would probably be still inclined to hop on, and try Voom. When you see ads in the paper for D* and E* and cable with no installlation and a fee per month... I don't know why, it's just easier on the eyes.

Sean Mota said:
I haven't seen this one. Do you remember in which channel you saw it?

Sean...you must be getting tired. The topic says it all.

I saw something called HD DVD extra. It features commentaries of the good, the bad, and the ugly, pulp fiction and another one. Most of it was upconvert. Some OAR and some not. The Director that was explaining the show was True HD.

I have seen that too, the thing I saw was a movie trailer in nice HD, not upconvert, for "Sound of Thunder".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts