Voom installed yesterday---Fell in love with it today!!!

timbuckone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2005
I had Voom installed yesterday and started watching it closer today. I have to say the picture quality that is coming out of my 57" toshiba is utterly amazing. It makes Dish networks hdtv look like prehistoric ages. I hope Voom stays around or I think I will go into a slight depression.

timbuckone said:
I had Voom installed yesterday and started watching it closer today. I have to say the picture quality that is coming out of my 57" toshiba is utterly amazing. It makes Dish networks hdtv look like prehistoric ages. I hope Voom stays around or I think I will go into a slight depression.
Timbuckone,

Glad to hear you finally got installed. The only thing better than VOOM is Va Va VOOM!!! If you love VOOM, don't forget to voice your comments to the FCC regarding the sale/transfer of VOOM satellite frequencies: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=59500

Also, the other day I was watching Horrible Histories on Animania with my 3 year old. We learned the origin of the name Timbuktu...Tim means "place of" and Buktu is the name of a woman who watched over the village.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)