Voom is going going going....

Eric_C

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Well I'm sure some of you remember me as one of Voom's more irritated customers.

Sad to see the service itself shut down, the idea was great and if there was new management and a new direction I was thinking of going back. Too bad the lunatics burned down the asylum.

Hopefully Dish will be able to greatly expand their HD offerings and pick up some of the slack.

BTW, doesn't this mean I win some bets with people on here in regards to the DVR release date?

:)

Eric_C said:
BTW, doesn't this mean I win some bets with people on here in regards to the DVR release date?

I just got a phone call from Installs asking me to set up an appointment for the DVR installation. :confused:

What... me worry?

Eric_C said:
Well I'm sure some of you remember me as one of Voom's more irritated customers.

Sad to see the service itself shut down, the idea was great and if there was new management and a new direction I was thinking of going back. Too bad the lunatics burned down the asylum.

Hopefully Dish will be able to greatly expand their HD offerings and pick up some of the slack.

Dish already said no new HD this year. Charlie is not interested in being on the cutting edge and neither is Rupert Murdoch. Satellite tv has just taken a huge hit as far a HD goes, becaus ethey're too busy scrambling to make sure you can get ABC in HD, instead of trying to offer something better.

FIREBIRD81 said:
Dish already said no new HD this year. Charlie is not interested in being on the cutting edge and neither is Rupert Murdoch. Satellite tv has just taken a huge hit as far a HD goes, becaus ethey're too busy scrambling to make sure you can get ABC in HD, instead of trying to offer something better.
Could you please post a source?? Charlie said we would probably get a couple channels just to stay competitive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)