VOOM PVR/DVR Release Soon... Echostar/Rainbow information coming soon as well (???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1080i

Original poster
Aug 7, 2004
We should be seeing the initial release of the DVR/PVR shortly. Voom/Cablevision plan an agresive marketing campaign for holiday sales to increase subscribers.

Echostar/Dishnetwork and Cablevision/Voom contractual intentions to be disclosed soon; a necesity in maintaining the service's market viability.

Hmm... if I recall, 1080i is an insider.. so STFU and listen.

PS- 720p is the double agent working for D*.

EDIT: Yo can yourself, or any other Voom person reading these forums, please elaborate on Voom's proposed DVR pricing plan(s)?

1080i,

Why didn't you just update the thread you started on Sept 9,2004 called
"VOOM Moves Target For DVR to Nov 04 or Earlier (?)" if you have anything new to contibute?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=27972

When asked for a source your only response was...

"The source is in Rainbow. Be patient."

You're not sounding real credible these days. Having only a total of 8 posts doesn't help you either.

VOOM New DVR avaulable in 2 more weeks

Wow !!!! VOOM's (motorola) UNICORN DVR 3000 ..

i took a picture. of the beta MODEL, THAT VOOM MAILED ME.

CANT WAIT TOO FIGURE OUT HOW IT WORKS.

Attachments

• unicorn3000.JPG
    unicorn3000.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 608
Anybody else wonder why Sean thinks so highly of this thread that he made it a sticky?

What is it about 1080i that indicates that he really has the inside track at VOOM?

txcruiser said:
1080i,
You're not sounding real credible these days. Having only a total of 8 posts doesn't help you either.

Now there's calling the kettle black. TXCrusier is a TROLL, TROLL, TROLL. He/she doesn't even have VOOM - so go away troll. What are you doing trolling this site that your only contribution is negativity. Since this troll seems to be all consumed with a service he/she doesn't even have, I suggest, as I'm going to tryto do, is just ignore this troll

txcruiser said:
Anybody else wonder why Sean thinks so highly of this thread that he made it a sticky?
What is it about 1080i that indicates that he really has the inside track at VOOM?
I don't know why Sean decided to do it in this particular case, but let me point out that it is common in this forum to stick most popular threads. As you know, any news and even unconfirmed rumors about VOOM DVR are the hottest topics these days. Sticking a thread doesn't mean that a moderator agrees with the poster or confirms the statements. It is simply an acknowledgment of popularity and/or importance of the topic. Please, don't try to read anything else into it!

I guess The Stone Man and Augurr are wrong as well to be questioning the integrity of 1080i posts. But since they are current subscribers to VOOM they get a pass?

txcruiser said:
I guess The Stone Man and Augurr are wrong as well to be questioning the integrity of 1080i posts. But since they are current subscribers to VOOM they get a pass?

What 1080i posted is what other sources in this forum has been hinted to. I have heard similar things but I am not as bold as 1080i to post stuff without confirmation. Up to now, you take it as you want. There's no confirmation on anything (so take it as a rumor if you wish). Soon we'll know the answer(s) whether they will agree with what was posted here it is anybody guess.

Falls to my knees in a praying position....Please God let this be true.

this is one of those things where if you keep predicting it, it'll happen, like earthquake in CA or hurricane in FL :)

Speculation on the V*/E* deal...

E* gets access to the Rainbow-1 signal for all HD/SD channels that are currently common between E* & V*@ 61.5 slot. The win-win would be that E* could free most of their transponders at the 61.5 slot while V* would get extra $$$$ for it.
Of course, this is just speculation ;)

It is true, some day I will die, believe it or not, I think it will happen. This is straight from Rumor Central, believe it if you will, I have no credible source for this information. Stay tuned for further developments..... Please make me a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)