VOOM Start-Up Kit At Sears

txcruiser

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
There's a VOOM Start-Up Kit selling at Sears for $49.99. The kit itself says absolutely nothing about what you are getting for that money.
There's also a VOOM flyer and on the back page it mentions very little about it.

All it says is...
"Get a VOOM Start-Up Kit for just $49.99 and pay the balance when you activate your account. The balance is dependent on the payment option you choose."

What idiot, I mean consumer, would buy VOOM's Start-Up Kit?

What idiot, would buy VOOM's Start-Up Kit?

txcruiser said:
There's a VOOM Start-Up Kit selling at Sears for $49.99. The kit itself says absolutely nothing about what you are getting for that money.
There's also a VOOM flyer and on the back page it mentions very little about it.

All it says is...
"Get a VOOM Start-Up Kit for just $49.99 and pay the balance when you activate your account. The balance is dependent on the payment option you choose."

What idiot, I mean consumer, would buy VOOM's Start-Up Kit?
I don't know what idiot would, but I know which idiot did. In a couple of weeks it'll be a year since this idiot did, and there's still not a better HD provider anywhere...
I love my HDTV.... and Voom is the main reason....

if there is a startup kit that means you don't need to call for an installer anymore one can have all that is needed to self-install the dish. has anyone bought this kit and not have to get a installer at your house?

weagle said:
if there is a startup kit that means you don't need to call for an installer anymore one can have all that is needed to self-install the dish. has anyone bought this kit and not have to get a installer at your house?

Per a conversation I had with some of Voom's CSRs a couple of weeks ago (take that for what it's worth...), there is no self-install option. It sure would be nice, though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts