Voom still charges CC two months after I cancel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

agregjones

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2004
I cancelled Voom on Aug 2. Voom has now charged my credit card on Aug 3 ($83.54) and Sep 2 ($68.80). There is a pending transaction for Oct 2 in the amount of $68.80.

On Sep 23, a credit from voom posted in the amount of $68.80, the same amount as the Sep 2 charge. I have called in a number of times and spoken to several CSRs. I have talked to reps via the online chat. All of them have assured me that I won't get billed again and each time I have. The Aug 3 payment should have been refunded at a prorated amount of $45.86. Including the charge pending, I am now owed more money than I ever had to pay while my service was connected.

Each CSR with whom I speak fails to understand why I keep getting charged, but I do. I have been promised numerous escalations but have only received one phone call the entire time the matter has been in existence.

I've emailed Wilt with the hope that the matter might get escalated to the point of having someone call me with a correction.

wow you even recieved a call back ? why would you cancel after recieving a call back, Voom must like you they dont call anyone back LOL
JUST A JOKE people, dont take it to heart

class action

I cancelled Voom on Aug 22. Voom has now charged my credit card on sept. 3 and for Oct 2

I have called in a number of times and spoken to several CSRs. All of them have assured me that I would not get billed again and each time I have. The CSRs I spoke with promised numerous escalations but have not received one phone call the entire time the matter has been in existence.

Can you say class action law suite.

Good luck Bro!! I got charged after canceling too. My bank issued me a credit and I had to ge a new card.

Voom should have a class action lawsuit on their butt's as it is the only way they will give a true hoot in he)) about the customer re: billing.

mjgroup said:
I cancelled Voom on Aug 22. Voom has now charged my credit card on sept. 3 and for Oct 2

I have called in a number of times and spoken to several CSRs. All of them have assured me that I would not get billed again and each time I have. The CSRs I spoke with promised numerous escalations but have not received one phone call the entire time the matter has been in existence.

Shocking. :rolleyes:

Resolved so far

In the tradition of good news/bad news, Voom finally seems to have resolved their many issues concerning my billing. They did charge me again for October, but after consulting Wilt, they got all three refunds through the bank as of yesterday.

First, I need to thank Wilt. I know, as he pointed out, that it should never have required his assistance. To his credit, he got it fixed when it came to his attention.

Secondly, if you cancel make sure that you log into My Voom and see that the payment type is set to Cash. This is the primary assurance I have of them not billing me again next month. Until then, we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts