Vooming in Central Iowa in 3 days

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

searswd

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2005
Well despite all the controversy regarding Voom, I am taking the plunge! It appears that Johnston Communication will be doing my install this Saturday. I have already spoken with them on the phone and so far everything seems in order. I can't wait!!!

Alright, searswd! And good luck.

Still enjoying HDTV under "rain is running off the roof!" Seattle skies, Gill

Central Iowa, where abouts?
I'm from Little Rock (by Sioux Falls)

I live in Colo, a sleepy little town east of Ames.

I think our girls played your girls in the state tournament,,,we are George-Little Rock. You would be Colo-Nesco right?
I think you will be very happy with Voom. I 've had it for a week and the PQ will blow you away if you have a good tv set.

Well. just got a call. They ran out of dishes to put up and I will have to wait till Monday afternoon. :(

kspeters, Colo-Nesco is our school, congrats to your girls for their win! :)

searswd said:
Well despite all the controversy regarding Voom, I am taking the plunge! It appears that Johnston Communication will be doing my install this Saturday. I have already spoken with them on the phone and so far everything seems in order. I can't wait!!!

I have voom in Cedar Rapids Area. It is a great pictue and the install was quick and professional.

Voom is installed and everything looks great! Thought a receiver was bad as max signal was around 50, but the software upgrade fixed that problem. We get around a 96 for signal.

Welcome to voom searswd, I am from State Center. I think there is like 2 people here who have voom....the dishes stick out like sore thumbs as we are the only 2 in town pointing our dishes the opposite way....like I told my wife there must be another house in town with some toys inside heh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)