VOOMllc.com down (Message: check back later..)

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
As the site says "This site is temporarily unavailable please check back at a later time" I hope that they are just updating the site

branchbouncer said:
As the site says "This site is temporarily unavailable please check back at a later time" I hope that they are just updating the site

i was just was on this site and it is there.

TYORK said:
ok guys i just went there again and mine comes up no such message it give me the number to call and order and everything. www.voomllc.com or www.newvoom.com either one.

tyork

Do you have your browser set to check for new updates? It sounds as if yours is just using an old cached copy. Just a thought.

branchbouncer said:
This must be some kind of local problem then because even when I click on you links or type it in I get as listed above-check back later

Ok guys i am not sure what i was doing but now i get the message SORRY i was just going up and typing in the web site and it was coming up but i hit the cltr f5 and now it not there . SORRY AGAIN. MY BAD

tyork

JUST a thought, iam getting the return later mess. I have OPTONLINE does anybody else that is receiving this mess. my thought is another foolish JAMES power play. joe

I get the same message, i went on it just last night and it worked.

Looks like although the negotiations might be done, the check hasn't been delivered yet :)

Ain't lawyers something? lol

Lob

I note voomllc.com has taken off all proprietary Voom logos and furniture. Maybe they got a cease and desist they felt was enforceable?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)