Voom's Animania HD Premiers 'Pic Me' Series

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
Wouldn’t it be great to see your child’s face on TV? Well, now here’s the opportunity with 'Pic Me,' the award-winning animated series where a child’s face is featured as a 'starring' character in each episode. Animania HD, the only channel dedicated to high-definition animation where cartoon worlds take on astonishing depth and detail, premieres the new light-hearted series 'Pic Me' on Thursday, June 1, 2006, along with a fun-filled interactive website. 'Pic Me' will be airing as part of Animania HD's 'Little Big Blocks,' featuring programming devoted to pre-schoolers.

Parents from across the country can send in their child’s photo for a chance to be included in 'Pic Me.' Photos will be selected by the show’s producers for inclusion into pre-made cartoons which also feature delightful animal characters. Engaging and fun, the cartoons also teach basic concepts such as spelling and language to preschool children ages 3-5. Each show is five minutes long with fifty-two episodes airing.

Don’t want to wait til June 1st? Beginning May 8th, go to www.Animaniahd.com, where E-cards can be created featuring your child’s photo along side the 'Pic Me' characters, which can then be sent to family and friends. Photos can also be inserted into 'Pic Me' trailers which are viewable on the website, along with wallpaper and coloring sheets for downloading.

'Pic Me' was a double winner at the 2005 Digital Media Awards, receiving both the Grand Prix and 1st Prize for Digital storytelling. The Kidscreen Summit – 'Pitch It' Competition New York 2005 awarded the show its 1st Prize as well.

http://www.elitestv.com/pub/2006/May/EEN445771a9308ce.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts