Voom's Caller ID On Screen Function Stellar !!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Voomster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
SF Bay Area
Voom's Caller ID On Screen function Stellar !!! :yes

I must admit at first I did not like to have phone lines hooked up to Voom's Motorola Set Top Boxes, I guess it I just don't like to do things with out intellectual justification. But I could no longer live without the phone companies : CALLER ID :p and and most important added feature of Privacy Manager :cool: Now all junk calls are screened out and the phone only rings when people use the caller ID Function with appears in a small pop up window
on the top left hand corner of my High Def TV screen. No need to turn off the Surround Sound system and answer the phone any longer for non important calls and the Telemarketer Parasites. :mad:

What ... at first seems like an inconvience is now worth it's weight in HD programming.

And to protect Voom Motorola STB I have incoming phone line go to my
APC UPC with built in phone line equipment protector in case of lightning? :eek:

PacBell's Caller ID and Privacy Manager worth the $ 11.00 per month charge :smug

Voom's Caller ID on screen pop up window Function PRICELESS !!! :bow

Long Live Voom / Dolan / and Voom's on screen Caller ID

Voomster :rainbow

The only problem with this: if you record a lot of Voom stuff like I do, the CID shows up in your recording, so I bought a new cordless phone that has CID in the handset.

Just had Voom installed yesterday, and wasn't expecting to have the caller-id, but I think its awesome. Also was D* HD customer, but not anymore :D Voom does have better pq, and bigger HD selection, no doubt. voom-voom-voom

clanmccan said:
Just had Voom installed yesterday, and wasn't expecting to have the caller-id, but I think its awesome. Also was D* HD customer, but not anymore :D Voom does have better pq, and bigger HD selection, no doubt. voom-voom-voom

glad to here you are enjoying

tyork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)