Vooms Customer Service

Hawkeyee

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 8, 2004
I am going to cancel my voom if I can ever get through to Customer Service. I have been on hold for more than 1 hour each of the last 3 days and still have not received customer service. The customer service department of voom is the worst I have ever experienced, with customer service like this it is just a matter of time before voom goes under. I understand now why one out of every 5 customers has been canceling.

Does anyone have an Idea how I can get hold of Voom to Cancel, this is truly unbelievable.

tried that number as well and still on hold with that number for the last 30 minutes, wow no wonder they offer a no obligation trial for they know you will never get through to cancel.

Cancel your credit card and tell the card company you need a new number. Then don't worry about it. Voom will call you and you can answer the phone when you like to, just like they do.

ram1220 said:
Cancel your credit card and tell the card company you need a new number. Then don't worry about it. Voom will call you and you can answer the phone when you like to, just like they do.

That won't work. If you don't believe me, call the 800 number on your credit card and ask them.

If You Want To Cancel Voom, Call Cablevision Corporate Headquarters. You Will Not Get An Automated System. You Will Get A Live Person Right Away. Joan usually answers the phone. Be nice to her and tell her you were on hold for an hour.

(516) 803-3000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts