Vote for Sanjaya (again!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what the Idol FAQ says:

Sounds like your power dialing was for naught! :)

I rest my case! Rigged show.... that FAQ is broad. So if I set there and vote for my favorite...redial...hang up...redial..hang up... "that guy is power dialing, remove his votes!" Basically if someone gets too many votes then they just fix them.

That disclaimer has been flashed at the end of every show since the first season....

Every year the troublemakers embrace someone goofy and try to keep him in.... When they only have to generate 2-3 million votes to keep someone in, it is doable..... When the numbers get too high, it doesn't work anymore. Last year it was Chicken Little... The year before it was the guy who looked like Pvt. Pyle from Full Metal Jacket..... Nothing different this year....

I rest my case! Rigged show.... that FAQ is broad. So if I set there and vote for my favorite...redial...hang up...redial..hang up... "that guy is power dialing, remove his votes!" Basically if someone gets too many votes then they just fix them.

I don't think so. I am thinking there is a way for them to tell based on the number of calls.

And think of it this way, why should be able to vote from the same phone more than once? Its rigging an election. What's fixed is voting for somebody 200 times... ;)

Katherine McPhee is starting to show some dominance now. She has beaten Chris Daughtry on Top 20 countdown the past two weeks and leaving Chris at #2 when he was dominationg the countdown before she debuted at #1 and stayed there.

Katherine McPhee is starting to show some dominance now. She has beaten Chris Daughtry on Top 20 countdown the past two weeks and leaving Chris at #2 when he was dominationg the countdown before she debuted at #1 and stayed there.

Billboard is telling a different story. Are you talking about your local top 20? Here are the ratings Billboard is showing for this week.

Daughtry number 6 on top 200 albums.
I could not find McPhee anywere in the top 100.

Daughtry has 2 singles in the Hot 100 "Its Not Over" at 14 and "Home" at 31.
McPhee has 1 "Over It" which has been on half the time of Chris's "Its Not Over" and is only at 40.

Daughtry also has the number 2 Rock Album and has been on for 21 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)