Vote for Sanjaya (again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of the show is "American Idol" not "America's Best Singer". :D

See ya
Tony
Sanjaya qualifies for neither. A singer is someone like Christine Aguilera (shes both actually) an Idol is someone like Britney Spears or JLo, two women that can't really sing. Sanjaya hasn't the talent of any of them.

He's gone... totally proves the show is rigged.

Pardon me while I remove the weekly timers for this show and unsubscribe from this thread. ;)

ThankGod! My faith in the show has returned.

I don't care if they rigged it to end Sanjays run tonight. IT was worth it to see his stupid ass- hair do of the week , no singing lack of talent off the show. Now we can get down to the real meat of the show , deciding the real American Idol.

He's gone... totally proves the show is rigged.

Pardon me while I remove the weekly timers for this show and unsubscribe from this thread. ;)

Yes, the worst singer ever to make the top ten was voted off, the show must be rigged. :rolleyes:
If the show was actually rigged, he would have been gone weeks ago.

Oh well... it was fun while it lasted. I'll check in next season and see if the producers actually put some talent on next year.

Sanjaya qualifies for neither. A singer is someone like Christine Aguilera (shes both actually) an Idol is someone like Britney Spears or JLo, two women that can't really sing. Sanjaya hasn't the talent of any of them.
You have to go back a little to the Early 70's to find a suitable analog:

Tony DeFranco, Leif Garrett, David and Shawn Cassidy, Bay City Rollers... Bad, BADDD singers who teenie-boppers loved!

But its all moot now. Time for the real talent competition to begin. :D

See ya
Tony

Good riddance. He BUTCHERED that Bonnie Raitt song.....

Zoinks, you don't think Jordan and Melinda weren't happy to see Lakisha up there? After they were the last two, I was waiting for the thunderbolt when they announced Lakisha's name (since Country week always seems to knock out an African American each year.....)

It wasnt rigged it happens every year. An odd ball develops a cult following big enough to vote them into the top 10, but as the number of contestants decreases, his voting pool isnt big enough to keep up. Remeber when Constantine got voted off instead of Chicken little?

It wasnt rigged it happens every year. An odd ball develops a cult following big enough to vote them into the top 10, but as the number of contestants decreases, his voting pool isnt big enough to keep up. Remeber when Constantine got voted off instead of Chicken little?

I heard something this morning on the radio about they removed the "power dialing" votes. Maybe it's a rumor...dunno...I was on the phone and only heard the tail end of the bullet point.

But I do remember when the kicked off Daughtry or whatever his name was...by far the best talent on the show. And his record sales proved it!

I heard something this morning on the radio about they removed the "power dialing" votes. Maybe it's a rumor...dunno...I was on the phone and only heard the tail end of the bullet point.

But I do remember when the kicked off Daughtry or whatever his name was...by far the best talent on the show. And his record sales proved it!

Here is what the Idol FAQ says:

What's being done about power dialing?
Production will have in place weekly monitoring procedures designed to prevent individuals from unfairly influencing the outcome of the voting by generating significant blocks of votes using technical enhancements. The producers reserve the right to remove any identified 'power dialing' votes.

Sounds like your power dialing was for naught! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)