Vote for Sanjaya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till it hits 9 o'clock on the west coast. Let's make Sanjaya our American Idol!

I thought American Idol was meant to pick the best musician? Sounds more like people want to vote for the dumbest and in this case youngest. He's just 17 people, come on, you know if he wins it will screw up his entire life, because for now on, he'll just think "hey, I won American Idol, I don't need college, girlfriend, wife, kids, etc." then when he is 40 he will be seen on the News with a bad mugshot.

I thought American Idol was meant to pick the best musician? Sounds more like people want to vote for the dumbest and in this case youngest. He's just 17 people, come on, you know if he wins it will screw up his entire life, because for now on, he'll just think "hey, I won American Idol, I don't need college, girlfriend, wife, kids, etc." then when he is 40 he will be seen on the News.

He's already screwed if he thinks he's still on the show because of his "talent."

VoteForTheWorst.COM :)

I think he knows why he keeps coming back every week, its all over the news and he does not live under a rock. :)

I hope he keeps playing along and has a fun ride.

This is not a knock on him. Fox should never have made him a finalist. There were clearly others more worthy than him.

I hope Howard Stern succeeds in taking down American Idol.

If you have a popularity contest, you doggone better have real talent throughout. They shouldn't have had more than 6-8 finalists to begin with, IMO.

Again, getting what they deserve.

I never watched the show or had any real interest in it until Howard Stern plugged "vote for the worst" and the national media reported on it. Ended up voting 16 times for Sanjaya last week...Hey Now

I was listening to Bubba on Howard101 today and I kept hearing about it...Bubba was urging all of their listeners to vote. LOL!! Go Sanjaya! I love watching the train wreck every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts