Vote for your Favorite Star Wars Character!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Who is your favorite Character from Star Wars???
Everyone Vote Now!!!!

If you have other characters you like and not on the list. Post them now. I will count them.

This poll will close on June 1st.

Had you listed "Princess Leia in the slavegirl outfit" I think the results would have been different.

BlackHitachi said:
What the Hell does this mean Sounded ethnic, but was ACTUALLY SMART!!!:mad:
Unlike Newt Gunray, who sounded ethnic and was actually STUPID, not to mention a jab at both Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan (ray gun) at the same time.

Political Correctness aside, ethnic characters in American films sometimes seem to have a "not-smart" stereotype. (political correctness dictates that only white married male characters can be STUPID).

Pepper said:
Unlike Newt Gunray, who sounded ethnic and was actually STUPID, not to mention a jab at both Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan (ray gun) at the same time.

Political Correctness aside, ethnic characters in American films sometimes seem to have a "not-smart" stereotype. (political correctness dictates that only white married male characters can be STUPID).

Hum eh? Well the way its always said to most of us is (political correctness dictates that only white married male characters can be SMART). Thats why i wanted to know what the Hell was that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)