w00t! Success!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Change

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2005
Hot diggity! Got my Coolsat 5000 and Invacom single universal LNB on Thursday, hooked everything together today (have a ChannelMaster 76cm fiberglass dish on a non-penetrating mount) and am currently performing a detailed blind scan of Galaxy 10R :)
I think I'll have to upgrade to an 80cm or 90cm dish and a motor soon...the 76cm dish is a bit weak for some of the channels, and I want more birds to play with :)

Hey, congrats to you! If you can swing it and have the room for it, go for a 90 or 100 cm dish, it really makes quite a difference. Like PSB says "a dish without a motor is like a car without wheels" My coolsat 5000 arrived yesterday and I'm having a ball too!!

Hmm...what channel editor software is there available for the Coolsat 5000?
The ChannelMaster software can't load from a Coolsat, and I can't find the Coolsat Loader software it reccomends.
(Looking for the channel editor so I can perform blind scans and get the channel listings to a friend that has a TwinHan card)

Do a search for Coolsat Pro Loader. Get the channel info from the receiver with the loader, then edit it with Channelmaster, then write it back to the receiver with the loader software. Just one extra step, maybe SharpC will make it Coolsat friendlier soon.

Ok, thanks, found it. I was a bit nervous about it, as it doesn't show up on Coolsat's web page, but seems to be all over various...erm..."questionable" sites.

And now to the editing!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)