Waiver approval process

pops1

Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
I have submitted several waivers for a NBC network station, but they have all been refused. I have waivers approved for ABC, CBS, and FOX. I can't receive any NBC (or any other station) with an antenna (surrounded bymountains).

I can't get any support from either the local NBC affiliate (WETM TV in Elmira NY) or from Dish Network. The local station says that it has approved all of the waivers that were submitted, but that the approval process isn't up to them alone, and they must be getting refused somewhere "down the line".

Can anyone tell me where a waiver request goes once its been approved by the local affiliate? Who can I write to or email to get this matter cleared up?:(

pops1 said:
I have submitted several waivers for a NBC network station, but they have all been refused. I have waivers approved for ABC, CBS, and FOX. I can't receive any NBC (or any other station) with an antenna (surrounded bymountains).

I can't get any support from either the local NBC affiliate (WETM TV in Elmira NY) or from Dish Network. The local station says that it has approved all of the waivers that were submitted, but that the approval process isn't up to them alone, and they must be getting refused somewhere "down the line".

Can anyone tell me where a waiver request goes once its been approved by the local affiliate? Who can I write to or email to get this matter cleared up?:(

You may also need waivers from WSTM in Syracuse and WBRE in Wilkes- Barre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts