Wal-Mart cuts prices on some HD TV's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Rumor has it that Wal-Mart will have a 42" HD Plasma the day after Thanksgiving for $997.

Don't forget that you don't have to brave the crowds that day. Most of Wal-Mart's specials can be ordered from their website several hours before the stores even open.

Last edited:
I busted out laughing when I say the whole pallet of 27inch HDTV's at Wal-Mart the other day.... even worse they looked like 4:3 TV's pictured on the box!! LOL.

So all those black Friday specials can be had online at Wal-Mart? It would be worth the shipping charges not having to fight everybody at the store.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 9, 2006[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wal-Mart Drops HDTV Prices[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
First Salvo in Holiday Pricing War
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rather than wait for Black Friday later this month—when many high-definition TV sets are expected to be offered widely at drastically reduced prices—mammoth retailer Wal-Mart conducted a pre-emptive strike on holiday pricing wars by cutting prices on HD sets earlier this week. [/FONT]
More from TVWeek.com

I am holding out until next year when tv prices on flat panels should drop quite a bit ( as much as 50% ) from what I've read in another thread a little while back with the introduction of organic/laser technology.

The $997.00 42" Plazma rumor is very true, and it's brand name is Vorie or some spelling like that. don't ask how I know ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts