Wal Mart discount Dvd's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Went to Wal-Mart a couple of hours ago and there were several good movies in the discount dvd bin... I almost bit on Vegas Vacation WS when I realized I already had it. Ended up with A Long Kiss Goodnight ;) WS

I picked up High Tension Unrated Version for 9 bucks at a local Wal Mart the other day.Not a bad deal at all. :up :)

Speaking of discount DVDs,did anyone stop by a Blockbuster Video store within the last couple of weeks?They had a 50% off sale on their previously viewed DVD titles.I picked up a few good deals there too. :up :)

Bestbuy has had dirtcheap dvd's for years. A weekly view of their website shows a new list of movies. Vegas Vacation is in there quite a bit, though probably a buck or two higher than walmart...

Austin Powers Goldmember was there too... (I already have)I have to get a AC Motor there in a lttle while so will probably end up with another dvd or 2... I lookied in the listings and sure enough Long Kiss Goodnight is on TNT this weekend ;)

One of my all time favorites wound-up in the W* 2/$11 bin - Ford Fairlane WS. Didn't stay there long...!

I have bought a ton of those walmart el cheepo's and if you dig deep in the bin you will be rewarded...I have found allot of hard to find dvds there.

I usually buy all the 3 dollar movies that wal-mart has on the day after thanksgiving day sale. Then after we watch them I trade them to Game Stop for more than I paid for them. When I got over 500 DVDs in the collection I decided to start getting ride of some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)