WallStreet: Money Never Sleeps

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
It was ok for a sequel. I would suggest waiting to rent it.

There may not be many more opportunities to see Michael Douglas on the big screen, so for that reason alone, I am glad I saw it in the theater. Not a stellar movie, but enjoyable. Watch out for the moral hazard. :D

We went to the theater to see it for two reasons- I'm into stock trading these days and my wife loves the CNBC series- American Greed. So, we watched the first one Saturday night and then Sunday went to see the sequel. Enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed the Money Never sleeps better at home. Our movie theater's PQ wasn't very good and the judder was really bad. Looking forward to seeing it in BluRay HD.

We went to the theater to see it for two reasons- I'm into stock trading these days and my wife loves the CNBC series- American Greed. So, we watched the first one Saturday night and then Sunday went to see the sequel. Enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed the Money Never sleeps better at home. Our movie theater's PQ wasn't very good and the judder was really bad. Looking forward to seeing it in BluRay HD.

You know, I saw it in downtown Chicago on Thursday, and thought the PQ wasn't great either.

I thought the movie was OK, but probably better for the rental market than theater. It just is not up to par with the original when it first came out.

Wife and I saw this one in the theater on the 12th. She was impressed having not ever seen the first one but I was somewhat "underwhelmed" by it since I did see the original. Not bad mind you, just as good as I expected. For others I do think I would wait on the DVD release or catch it on Netflix.

Not a great film, but I enjoyed it. It had some good moments, and I enjoyed seeing Michael Douglas on the big screen one more time. It was strange at times with him pontificating about the problems of the market and greed. Just ironic given that Gordon Gecko was saying those things. But I loved the lines about "moral hazards"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts