want to get a Big dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
I have had directv for three years and am debating getting a big dish.

Where do I got to get one?

What will I get on it? Lots of sports? DNS channels?

Best place to get one is locally for free! Thats where I got the 6' BUD I use right now!
I even got a free receiver with it! Scan the free pages or if you see one in a back yard knock the door and ask if they want it taken away!

Another place you may be lucky is a Red Roof Inn, seems they are in the process of dumping all their BUD's

If all else fails they can still be had brand new.....

Here is a link to the brand I have.....

http://www.samidish.com/

www.skyvision.com

rstokas said:
I have had directv for three years and am debating getting a big dish.

Where do I got to get one?

What will I get on it? Lots of sports? DNS channels?

The big dish is the number one system for picture quality, and number of channels, best for movie fans, sports is limited on 4dtv you can add a dvb unit and get many sprots feeds though this type of setup is not plug and play like cable and small dish, 4dtv only setup is easy to operate you can also keep the pizza dish along with the bud, and split programming on the two setups.

We just made a special purchase of 10-foot Perfect Ten sectional antennas...from a company's old warehouse stock. Just over half the price of a new one (SAMI is being used for comparison, since they are the only one left actively manufacturing). Very limited numbers available.
Go to the BARGAINS section on the GLOBAL website at
www.global-cm.net

mikekohl said:
We just made a special purchase of 10-foot Perfect Ten sectional antennas...from a company's old warehouse stock. Just over half the price of a new one (SAMI is being used for comparison, since they are the only one left actively manufacturing). Very limited numbers available.
Go to the BARGAINS section on the GLOBAL website at
www.global-cm.net

Those are great dishes :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)