Warning about Norbit dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
If you havent seen the movie and are getting it on dvd the company responsible for putting the parental controls on the dvd failed to put in the level access controls that would normaly pop up atleast on the PS2 and Im asuming other dvd players with parental controls set to active.

No, but you do get to see Raspewsha in a two peice bekini at the water park.

The warning is because there is some strong language and dirogitory language and some sexual content in it and Murphy draws a crowd of all ages.

Shouldn't the parents read the rating(PG-13), and decide themselves if there kids can watch it or not?

I feel it's the parents responsibility to double check ratings before they buy a movie, if there's a problem it's there fault.

Shouldn't the parents read the rating(PG-13), and decide themselves if there kids can watch it or not?

I feel it's the parents responsibility to double check ratings before they buy a movie, if there's a problem it's there fault.
I believe Van's point was that this disc will play even if the parents set up Parental Controls on the DVD player that should prevent it from playing the DVD without the Parental Unlock Code.

Stupid movie.... I was dragged to the theaters to watch this one. The funniest thing of all? The movie constantly picks and degrades on a certain ethnic group but yet all of the same ethnic in the theater laughed and egged it on.

Yea they should but we all know that parenting is a lost art in todays society.

I was disapointed with the movie, it reminded me of a Ernest and he was funny and this wasnt, it also reminded me of some of Sandlers work and again Sandler is funny while this wasnt, and lastly it reminded me of Snyders work and again the same thing. The whole how far can I take degrading my race and perpetuating the stereotypes of black women and women in general also made me wonder wether Murphy had lost it but he got away with it as do all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)