Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
Okay im officially pissed off and annoyed all to hell.

So a while back (January february range) I had a technician out to clean my rear projection TV because i had noticed what I thought were hairs on the lenses. turns out there was some kind of dirt inside the tube housing.

I have been calling the warranter (HHGregg) about every week and they always tell me to call a company (thats no longer in business) i call them back tell them they told me to call this company and they say theyll get back with me. they never do.

well Saturday i noticed the picture was getting fuzzy again so i took the glare shield off, pulled the screen out and cleaned the tubes... while i was cleaning i peered down into the green tube to see all kinds of black dirt in them. its only the green tube the others look great.

So I called again this morning and they give me the number to Thompson (RCA TV but the tubes are the good Hitachi ones) and the recording at thompson give me a list of 2 service centers in my area... 1 is out of business and the other no one answers, no answering machine... nothing.

can anyone please help me in this situation... its been the bane of my existance with this tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)