Ways To Avoid A Good Southern Ass Whuppin

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
18. We don't care how yall do it up north. Tell us and get yalls ass kicked

19. Comon down to Disney World, spend all yalls money and then go home, don't stay or get yalls ass kicked. Yall come back when ya have somemore money ya hear?

Any place north of South Carolina is up north to me. It don't snow in the south! Sometimes that makes any place north of Florida " Up North" to me. Florida is true southern living. Everywhere else just likes to make believe they are in the south.

In the south the ocean is turquoise and deep blue, not green and olive drab like it is up north.

Florida voter myth- The idiots who couldn't figure out the ballots in West Palm Beach to Miami districts were all mind dead old retired Damn Yankees who came to Florida with a bunch of money, ran out, and stayed. They're what we call Damn Yankees. Notice we didn't have this voter problem in the rest of the state, only where all the retired Damn Yankees from New York live.

As most of Florida residents are made up of transplants from other parts of the country and the Islands to our south, to be an accepted Floridian, you have to live here a minimum of 25 years, with no real estate holdings outside the state and drink Florida Orange Juice that you pick from your Orange tree you planted in your back yard!

There are only three unique heritage states in the US, well maybe 4. They would be Florida, Texas and California, maybe Hawaii but people there are weird south Pacific island people. I was born in California, grew up in Texas and lived most of my life in Florida. I'm a happy person as I've always lived in Heaven. Well I did spend 10 years in Hell err... New York. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts