Website Links

pbeeman

WION Community Events Coordinator
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Of course, my favorite website to go to for Community Events is Ionia Host - your community web site - serving the world. This site (that I update almost daily) contains all the info for anything happening in Ionia County that we discuss on the Wednesday morning show that I co-host. It also contains links to information about upcoming Volunteer Opportunities and is connected directly to the Community Events Calendar. Anyone can have their information posted to this site by simply emailing it to me. This works because so many people are already in the habit of sending me the info. IoniaHost allows me to get this information back out to the community and save on many repeat phone calls asking me for details about events! Of course if you still need more information, you can contact me by calling the Google Voice number on the bottom of the page and leaving me a voicemail. (Of course, I can't always answer my phone so leaving a voicemail is very important!)

Please share links to your favorite local (community) websites on this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
www.lyonsmuir.com We try hard to keep it updated with the events being planned as well as have lots of pictures from past events. We also are trying to collect historical photos to add to the site. So send them in if you have any you would be willing to share. I have plans to go down with my scanner and laptop to the Lyons-Muir Historical Society and collect some of those on the computer to share as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts