Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How about Ice or icicle like where it water has been dripping and freezes into a pointed shape.

I imagine. I bet that took a long time to clean up! :)

OUR QUESTION FOR NOVEMBER 13TH:

WHAT HAPPENS ABOUT 10 THOUSAND TIMES A YEAR IN THE UNITED STATES?
Play along by answering here, or by calling 616-527-9466! You can also e-mail "morning@i1430.com"

Local winners get a Burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill and a Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers, Ionia.
"Far-Away" winners get a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

Hmmm...

1) The amount of times a year Jim goes outside to admire his Birdview Satellite Dishes.

2) The amount of times my wife says "NO" to me.

3) The amount of times Jim has to hit the Whammy sound effect on my stupid "wake up call" question. :D

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

We're back at it this morning...."because we can!" and, because there was no (correct) answer yesterday!
Join us on the AM stereo stream!

OUR QUESTION CONTINUES FROM NOVEMBER 13TH....

WHAT HAPPENS ABOUT 10 THOUSAND TIMES A YEAR IN THE UNITED STATES?
Play along by answering here, or by calling 616-527-9466! You can also e-mail "morning@i1430.com"

Local winners get a Burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill and a Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers, Ionia.
"Far-Away" winners get a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

FOR DECEMBER 18, 2013...
Win a Burger of the Week from the Lamplight Grill, a Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers, and a 2014 Park Pass to
Ionia's Bertha Brock Park.... (Distant winners: a $25 gift certificate to Amazon Dot Com!...so play along!!)

THE NUMBERS 1, 13, AND 86 HAVEWHAT IN COMMON?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts