Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Researchers found that in Denver, Colorado, when there's humidity over 80 percent, this happens more than when the humidity is below 45 percent. What happens more with higher humidity?

The answer: youngsters are punished in school for acting up more frequently!

Laurie "G" was our winner! She waited all week til we opened the phones today, and said she KNEW this was the answer last week! Laurie picks up a burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, a Large 2-item pizza from Northside Party store & Deli, and...direct from Jim's pocket, a full "pub" membership at satelliteguys.us!

Congrats, Laurie!

I only get a chance to listen in on Wednesday morning, so got another trivia question?

APRIL 3, 2013 This alternative use of peanut butter has been proven. We, however do not recommend it.

Last edited:
I use it to remove gum out of my kids hair and it works good. But not the answer I assume.

Dang I knew that, but I was sure it was not going to be the answer, because I could not figure out why you would not recommend it.

Thanks for your support guys! Scott, I hope to check out that link soon. And ke4est, maybe it's just because I am sitting in the "evil chair" but the thought of using peanut butter as a shaving cream just puts all kinds of bad pictures in my mind. So no, I don't recommend it! LOL But thanks for the fun!

Yep found the answer at 7:30 this morning with google so I was hesitate to post. But decided to post when it was going on 9 and nobody got it yet.

Yep I know when I went to High School I took typing and had to type on real typewriters...:eek: :D

Alaska has the most coastline. Michigan has the most coast-line in the continental states.