Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Vicki Kennedy of Promoprint & Stitches-2 in Ionia was our winner! "Creative" is the answer. According to
the study: SLOPPY HOUSEKEEPING IS A SIGN OF A CREATIVE MIND SAID DOCTOR D.McKINNON. APPARENTLY CREATIVE PEOPLE TRY TO FIND A “HIGHER QUALITYOF ORDERLINESS” AND CANT BE BOTHERED WITH LITTLE THINGS LIKE DIRTYDISHES AND PILES OF SOCKS

Wow I have been trying for over 2 hours to come up with the answer to that.
And what was the 12 week trivia question??

No the answer was they all live a shorter life span. According to statistics those professions live the shortest.

Oh btw Jim said on the radio earlier that he had a trivia question years ago that took 12 weeks to get an answer.

Oh btw Jim said on the radio earlier that he had a trivia question years ago that took 12 weeks to get an answer.

He just said what the 12 week question was. Maybe he will get in here and post it when he gets time. I for sure would have never guessed that if I had 1200 weeks.

We got our answer! They're listening as the day is prepared at the Ionia county Commission on Aging....took a call from Lynn Burns, she's the head cook there!
The answer is: "peeps!"

Which now brings the question ....an "unofficial' poll today.....Do you Like Peeps or Hate 'em?
Normally we save this question for a Friday show, but...since the topic has been opened.....please vote!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts