Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Brush up on your "Colorado" knowledge, folks! On Wednesday morning, the Wake Up Call topic is something about Denver!
Just a heads-up! Looking forward to our "Wednesday wake Up Call" on WION!

Our Question for Wed March 27th:
Researchers found that in Denver, Colorado, when there's humidityover 80 percent, this happens more than when the humidity is below 45percent. What happens more with higher humidity?

We'd also love to welcome new listeners on our stream! Click the "listen" link and be part of the show today. Always our pleasure to "meet" new listeners!

Last edited:
I was worried that this question had too much very specific information and was going to be googled in the first few minutes. What I did NOT expect, was for google to have THIS question from THIS website be in the search results in the first few minutes! All these years later and Google is still impressing me.
Impressive Search Result.PNG

Yeah Google has so many servers spread around now, it is pretty fast gathering up info and phoning home.

Ok with that clue I think I know, but don't want to give it away.

Ok here it goes then.... I remember something a couple of years ago on some sports channel talking about in cities with that are way up above sea level, if the humidity is high it will make a football travel slower. So if the same quarter back in same physical shape threw the ball say in some places in high humidity then went to a place like Denver, the ball would not go as far, with the same force applied.

or maybe kids are meaner to parents and teachers

Looks like the answering of this question is being held off until next Wednesday. Seems like Jim is having "one of those days" today.

Whatever is wrong we hope Jim does not need a sledgehammer to fix it. :)

Scott is Correct. Technology has whipped my behind this morning, and taken me away from the phones and e-mail (enough that we can't do justice to the question
and our morning family.)....we WILL however re-visit this question on Wednesday next week....and, if we get an early answer, we'll do a SECOND question! Thanks for posting, Scott and thanks for understanding!

Wow that was too quick this morning...PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!