Weird settings after doing a blind scan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
I have a Pansat 2500a and after doing a blind scan some of my settings in the antenna setup get changed. It changes my LNB type, Diseqc, Skew and Positioner Setting. See attached. Has anybody else seen anything like this? I may do a master re-set to see if that helps.

Thanks….

Attachments

• P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 222
It sounds like you have too many tp's scanned in. try deleting all but one tp per sat and see if that helps. Also, if you have ever had a scan interrupted during the "save" phase, that could cause the same problem. Only fix for that is a factory reset ( i just had to do this on my pansat 2700 last week).

Thanks. I will remove most transponders...

drhydro said:
It sounds like you have too many tp's scanned in. try deleting all but one tp per sat and see if that helps. Also, if you have ever had a scan interrupted during the "save" phase, that could cause the same problem. Only fix for that is a factory reset ( i just had to do this on my pansat 2700 last week).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts