Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Amazing, last winter it didn't snow in cleveland until december, and we still broke the snow record...This year we're getting half a month headstart on that, yikes...At least the cute chick from bestbuy was able to make it to the news studio to show off a 360...All women should have to work at bestbuy, those shirts are so f'n hot to me for some reason...Oh, and some old commercials this morning, can't believe you guys (and you know who you are) paid $300+ bucks for a VCR 20 years ago...To think how far we've come...

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 240
  • snow8.jpg
    snow8.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 226
  • snow7.jpg
    snow7.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 212
  • snow6.jpg
    snow6.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 228
  • snow5.jpg
    snow5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 239
  • snow4.jpg
    snow4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 183
  • snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 237
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 221
It was COLD here this morning.

30 degrees, with frost on the ground.

Purogamer said:
Amazing, last winter it didn't snow in cleveland until december, and we still broke the snow record...This year we're getting half a month headstart on that, yikes...At least the cute chick from bestbuy was able to make it to the news studio to show off a 360...All women should have to work at bestbuy, those shirts are so f'n hot to me for some reason...Oh, and some old commercials this morning, can't believe you guys (and you know who you are) paid $300+ bucks for a VCR 20 years ago...To think how far we've come...
1) Okay, cute yeah. Hot?
2) $300+ my a**, how about $700 in 1979? For 12 channels! With a manual tuner!

You know where you can shove that sunshine buddy...

Hot, just the shirts. I love the way those girls look in those shirts. I was just at BB yesterday buying the bret hart dvd and I just always love those shirts. Honestly, the girls belong to the itty bitty titty committee, but in those shirts, I can't get enough...

A few more pics, Ohio's Mulleted finest not paying any attention, no wonder there are accidents everywhere...I love how the one station always puts that big woman out in the worst weather, I love it..Snow started around 5am, so 7 hours and 5 inches later...Hmm, sounds like prom night at the goon forum...

Attachments

• snow9.jpg
    snow9.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 204
  • snow10.jpg
    snow10.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 218
  • snow11.jpg
    snow11.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 179
Im here in mogadore ohio and its snowing a little, but not too bad, I am only 20 minutes from ya! I watched a little of that newscast, and it is freezing here too me, its 24 degrees out now, I dont want winter to be here! right now because I live in the country the deer are running like crazy and I am seeing them piled up on the side of the roads!

83 in Miami today, muggy but cloudy, spent the day breaking a sweat all day, its supposed to cool down to oh um I believe 72 in a few days. :p

85 today in Woodland Hills,Calif and right now its about 76 according to my patio thermometer. :yes

It was upper 70's here and the next day its in the mid 30's. Looks like the cold is here to stay.

I will take the winter weather anyday over the hurricanes that Florida gets. I talked to someone about a month ago where he moved up here from Florida due to the hurricanes. He lived down there for years and this year was enough for him.

I lived in florida as a kid, and i'll take rainy christmas's over this winter crap any day of the week at this point...two days and i'm sick of it already...You guys who think winter is fun or nice or whatever have no idea what you're talking about...

I'm not saying that winter is a walk in the park either. I hate the ice storms and when the roads get slick. We have not had that much bad weather though compared to what we used to have. I'd rather have the ran than the winter weather but when it comes to hurricanes that's another story.

8" of snow and temps in the mid teens today. Thank god for quattro and studded tires ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts