Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On behalf of all the SatelliteGuys staff I would like to welcome you to our new HDNet discussion forum with Mark Cuban!

hdnet_forum.jpg

The idea for the forum came up after I met HDNet founder (And the 2005 Sound and Vision's Visionary Award Winner) Mark Cuban at CES. In talking with Mark I found out that SatelliteGuys was a regular stop of his. After a few conversations with Mark over the past week, we came up with this forum to discuss HDNet, its programming and it's state of the art technologies.

In addition I am very excited and honored to report that Mark Cuban himself will be stopping in from time to time to report on happenings at HDNet!

Marks vision for making sure the public gets true high definition is one we respect and admire, Mark Cuban is one of the true pioneers in the world of HDTV. We proudly welcome Mark and his staff to SatelliteGuys.US!

In addition with the addition of this forum we have remodeled our High Definition Forums and have introduced a new High Definition Programming Category, this remodel comes to us courtesy of Sean Mota and Ilya who have put their head together to try bringing you the Internet's Best HD discussions.

Please help us officially welcome HDNet and Mark Cuban to SatelliteGuys.US, please make them feel at welcome and at home.

We welcome your feedback and suggestion's on how we can make SatelliteGuys.US better for you!

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys.US!

Last edited:
this is very exciting. i had a feeling this was the big news, but did not want to specutlate. this is great news for both parties.

i would first like to say, that i am a big cuban fan. have been for along time. (since benefactor) second, i would like to say that i have also been a fan of his competition, inhd 1 and 2. many post from me will say i have perferred the inhd programming.

however, i have been watching alot more of hd net the past couple of months because the programing has stepped it up.

i admire cuban most for his passion for what he has his foot in. for example, dallas mavricks, watch him on the sidelines and you will see his passion. that is why i respect him. whatever he has his foot in, he wants to be succesful.

mr. cuban, welcome to the top satellite site on the net.

ps. why could you not have purchased the devil rays?

Welcome to Mark and to all HDNet employees! We are pleased and proud to have you here and to launch a new forum dedicated to HDNet programming!
On behalf of all our staff and 34,000+ forum members, welcome aboard!
:welcome

Ilya.

Mark,
:welcome

If you need anything feel free to pm any of us and we will be more than glad to help you or any of your staff out :) and Thank You for bringing all the wonderfull programming that you do from HDNET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)