Welcome To The New Look Of Wion's Forum!

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
It's hosted as always by Satelliteguys.us, and it's much easier to navigate!

WHY NOT take a spin around our WION forum, and....if you haven't joined already, please do! You'll be an automatic member of "satelliteguys.us" and have access to other users, experts, and staff members ready to help you with home entertainment, phones, streaming video, small and big dish satellite questions, and so much more!

WION thanks Satelliteguys.us for bringing us along on this new "look" and upgrade to the site, and hopes you'll take a moment to join in and communicate with US, here at WION! We welcome listeners locally to join, and those of you who enjoy our AM STEREO stream, too!

See you online, at the WION forum, from the "new" Satelliteguys!

Are the theme colors chosen from the administrators or users? On some of the threads, the text is rendered yellow, and nearly impossible to read without highlighting.

Something sounds strange there.

A few things you can try...

1) Down near the bottom left of the screen click on the words AD Styler. A box will pop up and in the bottom right of that box will be two red arrows pointed at each other (almost like a recycle arrow) click on that and it will reset your colors in case you accidently changed them.

If that don't work then...

2) Go down to the Bottom Left corner of the screen and click on SatelliteGuys which is to the left of the AD Styler and chose a different style. But I don't know of any style here with yellow lettering.

Hope this helps. :)

Ahh yes that was Radio who posted the thread like that. Before the software upgrade last week, the WION forum had its own custom style... and at the moment it currently does not.

I do hope to make a special WION style over the next few weeks so you can see what's playing on WION and get more WION news and information. :)

Sorry for the difficulty, folks! On the "dark" theme, yellow always stood out, so I just continued with it. I'm not yet comfortable with what "works" and what "may not"
with the new site, but I'm VERY excited and happy for the changes! It's fast, responsive, and has many more options than we used-to have! Don't ever be afraid to post a suggestion for WION's portion of Satguys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)