Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome to our new Sports Section!

The Sports Section is what you make of it!

If you want to discuss High Definition Sports Schedules, this is the place to do it!
If you want to discuss Sports News this is the place to do it!
If you want to discuss Sports Scores and Highlights this is the place to do it!
If you want to talk about your favorite player, this is the place to do it!
If you want to tell the world how great a team the Boston Red Sox are, this is the place to do it!
If you want to talk about the New York Yankees... ummm ok... I guess this is the place to do it! :D :D :D

Anyways enjoy our new Sports Forum! And thanks for being a SatelliteGuys member!

I think this schould've been called the sports biatch forum, that seems to be the tone of almost every post in here so far ;)

Give my college football news. Anyone know what HDnet will be broadcasting this year. What is the chances Dish will get ESPN2HD, CSTV, ESPNU, or CSS?

I have always said, you might hate a team but you have to respect their history and traditions. There only five teams in Major League Baseball that deserve the upmost respect. They are, not in any particular order the Brooklyn/Los Angeles Dodgers, New York/San Francisco Giants, Cincinnati Reds, St Louis Cardinals and yes, the New York Yankees, sorry Scott.

I will say as much as I detest the Boston Red Sox, I will say that Ted Williams is greatest hitter of all time. Among the other Red Sox I admire, Yaz, Rico, Boggs & Fisk. Fenway Park in a great place to watch baseball, I will hate to see it go.

I do not expect Fenway PArk to go away anytime soon. But if we are going to talk about "repsect" let's show the proper respect and address tham as THE WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)