Welcome to the WION Forum!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Finally found my way thru the mumble to here, rather confusing circle you go in between WION and the SatelliteGuys site!! It's great having a forum, can't wait for you guys to stream online too!! Thanks for coming thru Lyons with the Food Drive!

Welcome! We're hosted by satellite guys, and a new part of their main site! This was a wonderful surprise to WION, chosen as the first local station to have a voice on this site, and a way to communicate with our listeners! This part of the site is completely dedicated directly TO WION. Please, however take time to read some of the other forums. There's everything from information on over the air TV networks, Cable networks (and their programming) to technology that you may have in your home! We're glad you're here and thanks so much! Was GREAT having you visit us during Food Drive, too! Welcome to the Forum!

I am glad to see the webcams on here!! That was pretty fun to watch. I am going to post a link on our FB page for community events, we have alot of locals on there that probably have no idea.

I am glad to see the webcams on here!! That was pretty fun to watch. I am going to post a link on our FB page for community events, we have alot of locals on there that probably have no idea.

This forum is a great tool to tell the WORLD about Ionia! The host site SatelliteGuys.US is visited by close to a half million unique IP addresses each month, and I can imagine that many of SatelliteGuys visitors will stumble upon this forum who have never heard of Ionia before!

So world I introduce to you Ionia, MI!

Welcome to the new WION forum here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Heard I-1430 In Westland, MI

you guys have an amazing signal, last night at 7pm i was in my car In Westland, MI (Near detroit), and i got this station.

you guys have an amazing signal, last night at 7pm i was in my car In Westland, MI (Near detroit), and i got this station.
What you experienced was "skywave" which happens on AM at night. Signals bounce higher to what is called the ionosphere, but....we LOVE listeners anytime! While we're a small station, we'll have some "streaming" arrangements soon, like the "big boys" do.

We hope you enjoyed what you heard!

Merry Christmas from WION!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts