What Am I To Do???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamminc11

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
Umm, yeah, umm I'm a former Godfather's Pizza patron from way back but then I moved and I can't seem to find a Godfather's here in Colorado so I guess I am just going to have to go with some other pizza delivery company to bring me my pizza. I just wanted everyone to know just in case they were thinking the same way I was. ;) :D

This should go in the godfather's DVR forum so you can relive your old godfathers memories! :) Seriously, why did you post this in the dish forum?

I have a godfathers around the corner, I will get you a pizza and UPS it to ya.

I've got a ton of godfather's pizzas around me, but I've never ordered from there.

What's special about them?

Personally I'm not a fan of the big commercial companies, but I haven't found a local good pizza place yet.

But my preffered commercial pizza delivery would have to be Hungry Howies

SatinKzo said:
Seriously, why did you post this in the dish forum?

Because pizza is made on a dish :)

BFG said:
I've got a ton of godfather's pizzas around me, but I've never ordered from there.

What's special about them?

Personally I'm not a fan of the big commercial companies, but I haven't found a local good pizza place yet.

But my preffered commercial pizza delivery would have to be Hungry Howies

Because pizza is made on a dish :)

Insert RimShot here.....

I make mine on a stone.

Hey slammin. You gotta be kidding. Godfather's???? Holy crap. You want good pizza, go to a local independant pizzeria in NY, Chicago, or Boston. (Maybe Philly.)

For Sicilian style, there is none better than Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn NY. For white pizza (ricotta and Mozzarella) there's DelMar, also in Brooklyn. For a great slice of Neopolitan, Ray's on 6th Ave and 11th St in Manhattan.

Of course, there are no toppings, or very little toppings, available at any of these places. There is nothing compelling about piling on salad, tropical fruits, bbq, or anything else with no business on a pizza. It's taken every fiber of my being not to kill the people who own, manage, and work in the so-called pizzerias in California. (Thank god for Giovanni's in Sunnyvale.)

I fully understand the intended irony of your post. But, I had to get that off my chest, anyway. Someday, I'll tell you all about where to get the best bagels, and why they usually suck outside of NY, as well. Then, we'll move on to pastrami.

GaryPen said:
...I fully understand the intended irony of your post.

Well, at least someone got it! Maybe I should have picked something less obscure and less volatile than an old pizza place, like maybe candy necklaces or something. Who would have thunk mentioning pizza would have caused all this, you would have thought I had said I was leaving Dish because of them not carrying a certain channel or something!
Plus, I haven't had Godfathers since like the 1980's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)