What are you viewing Habits?

If there isn't a specific show on I want to see, I always look for something in HD first. I love that Green Button that lets you just scroll through the HD shows. However, I'm a huge mainstream sports junkie, and I don't know how I'm going to do this fall when my RSN isn't there.

Sean, you didn't give me an option to vote for. No OTA here, and I certainly cannot say "I watch only satellite SD".

Correct answer: "I watch only satellite HD and SD. Very little SD."

I watch mostly HD, with some exceptions (like the Olympic Games). I guess I'll vote 1.

No option for my choice:

I watch HD (SAT & OTA) and Satellite SD. I do NOT watch OTA SD.

Whew, I must have a guilty conscience! I thought you were asking about my parochial school desire of seeing Sister Elizabeth in a more intimate setting - Nun's without habits! :yikes

Anyway, my dirty little viewing habits (pun intended) are of a personal nature! :dev

Well I always try to watch good shows in HD, OTA or over Sat. even shows I used to watch in SD just don't appeal to me as much when there are good HD shows on. However I voted for HD only because I rarely watch any SD really. Mainly when I watch TV in my bedroom (hardly ever), and having had D* and cable for so many years I am really happy with that SD quality I get from Voom. Just doesn't hold a candle against HD.

wasch_24 said:
The only thing I watch on my HDTV is HD (DBS & OTA), DVD's, and XBOX. The only guide I use is the 'All HD' guide.

You should try using the "ALL CHANNELS" guide, sometimes there is HD on but it isn't listed in the "ALL HD" guide. I don't know why, but I am sure of it. I have looked through the ALL HD guide first, didn't see anything I liked, then looked at ALL CHANNELS and found an HD show that wasn't listed on ALL HD.

Anybody else notice this?

Thanks,
--Dan

Here's one show I watch occasionally on OTA SD, Fear Factor, here's a reality/game show I wonder why NBC doesn't air in HD. It would make the stunts more impressive as well as the contestants.

I watch based on content of the show in the best format available. So, If I am home, and I remember something is on live and in HD, I watch it in real time. If not, my ReplayTv/MythTV DVRs records it at SD and I watch it later. Considering I work second shift, I see very little live TV. Since I must have my SciFi content, Comcast :mad: is still getting money from me. My next 12 shows to record are:
3 SciFi, 3 Comedy Central, 2 HBO, 2 Spike, and 2 OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts