What are you Watching Thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Office Space on DVD.

Definately the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and The Grinch on ABC in HD. :)

I'll be all over the Lions game (it'll be interesting to see if we try to beat up the Colts, too! ;) ), but I'll be watching at a non-HD family member's house :no . Oh, well - as long as the turkey's HD . . .

Enjoy your eight days dfergie! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

Charlie Brown on HD? Hmmm. You'd think the teacher could speak in a language other than "wa wa wa" watching it that format. Personally, it's going to be DVD's and any Hi-Def sports. And I'll be left to wonder if those TNT nba games will be in HD on TNT-HD. My Christmas wish, Comcast please negotiate with Turner and get TNT-HD.

None of the Above/Other . . . Watching previously recorded movies from the DVR Events. Did watch a little bit of what was on tv.

watched Detroit, Dallas, Spiderman, Seinfeld Story (my station didn't have HD :( ) and Leno.

tonight It's Terminator, NHL Relived, and Leno.

NOTHING !!!! My whole system DIED on thursday morning!!!!

But...... Went to the video store and stocked up for the weekend just in case!!!

BFG said:
watched Detroit, Dallas, Spiderman, Seinfeld Story (my station didn't have HD :( ) and Leno.

tonight It's Terminator, NHL Relived, and Leno.
Watched JAG, CSI repeat then the terninator (fri) Terminator looked good...special effects are a little dated but for the budget of the film still good (my god Linda Hamilton was young)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)