What Does everyone Think of This Idea

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
What if Voom would do this for the people that are unhappy or upset with PQ, Box Problem's , Just everything that you or someone might not be happy with, ( But you would need another service provider ) I think Voom should let the ones that are not happy at the moment to turn off the service until they get it to were thing's are working right and the PQ looks better, Like say $5 a month for you to keep there box and their Sat but not have a picture , I think it would be cheaper than canceling and having Install Inc... come out and take your equipment , It has to cost $60 for them to do that or something around there.

I think it's a good idea. Just pay the rental fee until you want to switch back on.

Well it might be fixed in the year 2030 and your SOL .....I want my HD now and that is what were paying for is service and I mean good service with no problems.Voom=HD

Voom let me do that...at one time I called to cancel because I was in a contract with Dish and I got tired of paying both bills..The CSR asked around to see if there was anything he could do since if I canceled and then wanted to get them back I would have to pay an installation fee. He allowed me to deactivate the box and just pay the rental fee until I wanted to activate again. and when I did call to activate there was no activation fee and they gave me one month of service free...... The Customer service I have received from Voom is a lot better than any I received from E* and slightly better than D* They may have a few bugs with their stb but can anyone say 811 from E* I will never go back to E* and when voom gets their pvr I don't think I will even consider going back to D*.

I don't think that will happen...

...not until there is a surplus of equipment. But it sounds like they might look at it "case by case" to try to help you out. Give it a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)