What happened to Coolsat?!?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks a lot! This is what I was looking for. That channel editor you speak of is for editing the Sat table too? I just have a Ku setup here and I have all these C band entries that I'd like to program to Ku sats - I can't even reprogram the four "user" sat entries in that table - its utter craziness.

I have a Coolsat 7000, and I can't get the channel editor to do anything useful at all.

But I don't have any problem modifying any of the satellites, "user" or predefined, with the menus on the Coolsat itself. (I'm not sure if I ever tried to rename a predefined satellite, but I can rename the user ones.) The only thing I can't do is delete a satellite entirely.

I have a Coolsat 7000, and I can't get the channel editor to do anything useful at all.

But I don't have any problem modifying any of the satellites, "user" or predefined, with the menus on the Coolsat itself. (I'm not sure if I ever tried to rename a predefined satellite, but I can rename the user ones.) The only thing I can't do is delete a satellite entirely.

I seem to be able to rename sats but I can't change their coordinate location. For example, I can rename Brasilsat B4 (C) to whatever name I want but I can't change the 92.0W position. I suppose I could switch those to diseq and manually position and store it. Seems like quite a backwards approach though.

AVG Free flags it as "Runtime packed nspack".

From AVG's Forum: Run-time packed means:
The file was packed with one of less common run-time packers,
which may indicate an attempt to prevent scanning of such file.
However, not every report of such file indicates a virus.

I use ESET NOD32 AV and it actually "deep scans" compressed (packed) files (i.e. decompress then scan the content). So the coolsat editor exe inside was what had a suspicious signature.

Having said that false alarms are possible. Anyway just a heads up to you guys.

sadly no. The Visionsats and Coolsat 7000/7100/8100/8000 models do not work with Channelmaster

Sadly I have a Coolsat 4000 somewhere in the garage, but lazy to move all the boxes around.. not worth it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)