This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What happened to my HR20?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello I'm a DirecTV CSR. I think what you have experienced here is due to sunspot activity which is currently increasing. All customers can expect this to occur regularly for the next 3 years. Thank you for choosing DirecTV...

Obviously kidding!

Can I at least get a little message that says:

"Hi, I'm a computer that uses technology from 1986. Something bad happened that I can't figure out, so I'm calling a do-over. Enjoy replicating all of your settings, wasting a night in the process!"

my two cents is you have exhausted this to the end. I agree with the other members and just count it as a computer glich, which is something we have all experienced and move on....give it a rest!!

my two cents is you have exhausted this to the end. I agree with the other members and just count it as a computer glich, which is something we have all experienced and move on....give it a rest!!

I apologize for having exhausted your sense of humor, as well. I'm sure some people appreciate the ability to make light of an unfortunate situation. I further apologize for having wasted ten or so seconds of your imperial existence reading the prior posts, and another five or so reading this one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.