What happened to wasch_24?

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
His last post was Dec-4. Anybody knows about him? Wasch are you online? I hope everything is OK and he's just taking a break.

I hope he is ok. I haven't heard from him since 12/7/05. Wasch_24, let us know if everything is ok. I may send him an email.

I could've sworn I've seen recent posts from him..

Profile says - Last Activity: Today 09:21 AM

That is correct... I guess he has not posted but is lurking in the background... Thanks for that observation. I am glad that everything is ok but wasch if you read this just respond and let us know that everything is fine with you and those near you.

Now that you all mentioned it, I haven't seen Walsh24 post anything either in a while.

Maybe he has just been a little bummed because JG did win the Nextel Cup.

Regards

...or maybe he's juggling multiple work commitments and family commitments; balancing family, work and leisure can be extremely demanding at times. Sorry, I guess I was talking about me. :D Anyway, I do miss not seeing him in the DC Area thread.

I'm still here.

Hey guys. I'm still here, until the end of Voom that is. I started a new job back in August and have very little time to post here or at AVS. Thanks for the concerns. I have been checking in as much as I can, which is very little, and since I really don't have time to continuosly post I figured it didn't make much sense to start up any conversations. I have checked in once and a while to fix some threads here and there and answer PM's.

Thanks for the concerns. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts