What is a broker

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a broker, recently re-upped with them for another year; but they no longer sell ExpressVu equipment. Now I want to get a HD receiver. Tried Can-Am, and they wont sell to me unless I use them as broker. Ku-Sat's web site appears to sell only to Canadians & requires signed 2-yr agreement, etc. Any dealers where I can buy an EVU 6100 with no red tape (would like a EVU HD-PVR; but they have too many bugs necessitating tech calls & replacements based on my experience with Dish) and use my existing broker?

KuSat will ship to the US.. if you are an existing BEV subscriber, then you will fall under this clause

Existing ExpressVu customers: You may only purchase a receiver only (3100, 5200, 5900 or 6100). You receiver will be registered to your existing account prior to being shipped (please include your Bell ExpressVu account number starting with 8455 in the order comments to speed up the order process).

http://www.kusat.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=247

Double check with your broker, to see how they will allow you to add a recevier.. or IF they will allow you to.. (I know BEV is anal about multiple receivers, and some brokers will not let you do it)

"KuSat will ship to the US.. if you are an existing BEV subscriber, then you will fall under this clause

Quote:
Existing ExpressVu customers: You may only purchase a receiver only (3100, 5200, 5900 or 6100). You receiver will be registered to your existing account prior to being shipped (please include your Bell ExpressVu account number starting with 8455 in the order comments to speed up the order process)."

I checked the Ku-Sat site a few days ago; and therein lies the problem. I have no info re the existing account -- most notably the 8455 account number. I'm not that concerned about adding a receiver. My main goal is replacing the existing receiver with the hi-def one -- and with a better guide. If they said having 2 units were OK, that would merely be a bonus.

Call up Ku-Sat. Tell them who youre broker is. They can then tell you if they can work with you or not. Might be a small matter as Ku-Sat calling the broker up themselves and getting the account number for the sale.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Latest posts