What is G10R's strongest transponder?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TiminMb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Winnipeg, Manitoba
For searching out G10R, is there a preferred TP setting that might maximize my chance of finding it? I keep hearing that certain transponders fade more frequently.

Thanks
Tim

Some of the TP's give me 99% quality and others just half that!

Its a good idea to use a weak TP. when pointing your dish, but of course if the quality very low then you will have to use a stronger TP.

DFreq. : 11804 (H) SR: 4.580

Is one of my strongest signals......

kfdf is very strong signal on my fortec star ultra lifetime and my satwork 3688 it is one of the few signals that both agree on at about 90 on quality. the forted signal is 12264 mhz and SR 4.444 video is 34 audio is 35 and pcr is 34

Thanks. That helped a lot. I now have G10R located. I am able to get around 21 channels, but not the transponder for the tube yet. On that transponder, quality spikes up and down. Saved the located with 1.2, so at least I can get back and fine tune from there.

G10 has been low the last 2 days because of Hurricane Rita. Equity is based in Little Rock, Arkansas which had a lot of rain :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)