What is missing with Dishpointer Pro?

Martin4x4

Jul 5, 2012
Norfolk, England
It's a great app on the iPhone, and it's already sorted out two dishes for me pointing at 28.2E (Astra 1N). The app is quite intuitive, BUT I just have the feeling that some simple INSTRUCTIONS on the best way to use it would be of great help.

I thought I might find some here, on the forum, but so far have not done so! Reading some of the post it looks as if there are others who seeking just such help.

My satellite keeps moving! I have only 28.2E ticked on the list, BUT I also get a satellite 1.0W (there is no such one in the list) showing up next to it. How can that be?

AlanSH

DishPointer.COM Admin
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
You are right and I've been working on putting some basic instructions into the apps. The Android app is getting it first tomorrow by the looks of it and the iPhone app will follow soon. The update will also fix the bug with the 'ghost' satellites.

Martin4x4

Jul 5, 2012
Norfolk, England
Alan,

thank you for your reply. I have received a message (once) on my iPhone that an update is available from the App store, but so far it has not appeared as an update, and when I check the App store it's still showing the previous version as being installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)