What locals channels are you able to get with your antenna through Voom?

In my little piece of the world: Hampton Roads, Virginia everything is perfect. I just hope the new scanning software doesn't screw it up!

UPN in HD?

I didn't realize the UPN was OTA. Anyone know if they are offering this on the West Coast (da right Coast! :D ) especially San Diego??? TNX

I get all the network affiliates listed in the poll.
I did not vote for "I get all and mapping is correct" because there are a few PAX and independent stations that I am mapped for but do not get, and I am mapped for a few things that are so far away I could not possibly get them. (Not that I care about the missing stations -- I am satisfied to receive what I get now).

IM in Hampton Roads too. The only thing Voom doesnt give me are some SD subchannels the affiliates have. I would like to have them though.

I do presently get all that are broadcasting in digital in Cleveland. Thanks to my "super human" effort. I am using 3 separate antennas stacked(my own). Did not use the stealth furnished by V*.

wasch_24 said:
I get ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS. Where is FOX on the list? The WB and UPN broadcasters in Northern VA are too weak for me to pick up. I also get PAX.

I knew I forgot one. Fox... I will add it..

I added fox. If you did not vote for Fox and would like to Vote, let me know and I will add the number to the poll.

mike528 said:
I get all the network affiliates listed in the poll.
I did not vote for "I get all and mapping is correct" because there are a few PAX and independent stations that I am mapped for but do not get, and I am mapped for a few things that are so far away I could not possibly get them. (Not that I care about the missing stations -- I am satisfied to receive what I get now).

When I thought about the poll, I was really thinking of the majors networks. I will add another choice. I have all major networks mapped but others are not.

Just installed on Monday. In Superior CO. 15 miles from downtown denver. Satellite is great!

According to TitanTV I should be getting CBS, NBC, WB, FOX, PBS (multiple) but I only get WB, FOX, and 1 PBS. The installer used a SquareShooter Antenna. He tried to align to CBS and NBC and was only able to get 20 on the signal strength. Apparently FOX, WB, and PBC (channel 12) must be much stronger as those were what came in when he "ran out of time"

Not too happy without the broadcast networks. Should I push the issue? What are better antenna options?

Sean Mota said:
I added fox. If you did not vote for Fox and would like to Vote, let me know and I will add the number to the poll.
Sure, you can put me down as voting for Fox and also voting for "all major networks mapped but not others."

Colorado_Jeff said:
Just installed on Monday. In Superior CO. 15 miles from downtown denver. Satellite is great!

According to TitanTV I should be getting CBS, NBC, WB, FOX, PBS (multiple) but I only get WB, FOX, and 1 PBS. The installer used a SquareShooter Antenna. He tried to align to CBS and NBC and was only able to get 20 on the signal strength. Apparently FOX, WB, and PBC (channel 12) must be much stronger as those were what came in when he "ran out of time"

Not too happy without the broadcast networks. Should I push the issue? What are better antenna options?

Jeff

welcome. Create a new thread or see if there is a denver downtown thread. Just copy this information. Also go to www.antennaweb.org and select digital only and post this information. We can help you and discuss what you should do.

One thing to remember is that not all areas have all networks, not all stations are transmitting digitally, and not all stations are a full power. So the poll would be a little skewed if you are in a market that doesn't have X Network, or X Network isn't transmitting digitally.

We have a UPN affiliate, but it's digital isn't on the air because the station is still awaiting FCC approval of it's application. Though, when it makes it on the air I'll be able to receive it.

Ask this poll next year and the answers will probably change :)

BTW these are all the recognized "national" OTA networks (in no particular order):

ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, PBS, PAX, WB, UPN, Telemundo, Univision, TBN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts