What movies did you try to see that you werent able to make it to the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anyone not get through fantastic four? Just the promise of jessica alba in tight clothes should have been enough...

Just a few that popped right into my head
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Hulk
  • The Master of Disguise
  • Catwoman
  • The Cat In The Hat

I don't watch movies in movie theatres. Last movie I saw in a movie theatre was The Wedding Singer" :eek:

Same here. The last movie I saw in a theater was "Waterworld" on it's original release run.

I have a home theater system that sounds as good or better than the majority of theaters around and I can watch movies and pause them or back it up if I missed something. Can't do that in a theater.

My next TV will likely be a 60-67" screen in about 2-3 years.

"The Benchwarmers"

Tried viewing this one at the bargain theater down the road. Hated it! Found myself staring at the women in the background of the movie just for eyecandy since the plot was so bad. Only reason I even went was because my son kept pestering me to get him out of the house. LOL

"Dude, Where's My Car?"

The only part that was even close to being bearable was at the drive-through with the asian saying, "Aaaand theeeeeen?" over and over.

Sometime later I managed to watch the rest from where I left off, I regret that move.

damaged said:
"Dude, Where's My Car?"

The only part that was even close to being bearable was at the drive-through with the asian saying, "Aaaand theeeeeen?" over and over.

Sometime later I managed to watch the rest from where I left off, I regret that move.

ROFL! That is the best part of the movie. Will find myself actually pausing during my channel surfine whenever I see it's on; just in the hopes that particular scene is coming up

webbydude said:
ROFL! That is the best part of the movie. Will find myself actually pausing during my channel surfine whenever I see it's on; just in the hopes that particular scene is coming up

I would have preferred the full movie of nothing but that scene over the rest of that flick, _that_ I could have beared with through to the end, and in one sitting.

BTW, Colbert is the man.

Last edited:
1) While we're on overhyped movies, Blade Runner anyone? Complete trash...

2) I haven't been to a movie theater since Total Recall was out, and I think that was 89 because there was snow on the ground in the parking lot. I win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts